desiging the looks

that builds authority with limitless income possibilties

If you want a web presence that is styled for today’s standards without compromising functionality and helps to grow your business, you are at the right place.

Having a professional website / funnel is a must for those who are ready to step into a new level of online authority and confidence. It is for those who are committed to get it done and stop putting it off for “later”.

These are the things I do

to help you grow your online business

01

Website in just 1 day

save time and still show up online with confidence

995$ (usd) / day

02

Sales funnel in 1 day

A simple sales funnel to automate part of your business

995$ (usd) / day

03

Website & Funnel in 4 days

Get the royal treatment to have the whole she bang

3600$ (usd) / 4 days

This is how it works

simple and effective

^

01

Select which service you want

Website or funnel in a day or the full service in 4 days

^

02

Book a free call with me

To make sure you have chosen the right service and to answer any questions you might have.

^

03

Sign your contract

Just a formality to be safe and sound

^

04

Pay your deposit or invoice

A 25% deposit is needed when reserving your date and the other 75% is before your chosen date.

^

05

Reserve your “design” date

2-3 weeks ahead of time to make sure you have enough time to prepare all the content and to be available for that day to give rapid feedback.

^

06

Be available for the date

It’s important that you show up to your chosen date. If you need to reschedule you can do it 1 week in advance and only once.

And finally: enjoy watching your beautiful and styled for you website built right in front of your “virtual” eyes

Questions you might have

before making your decision

What website can be done in 1 day?

Keep it realistic. You can have a one long page website or  a 3 pages website with moderate length pages (home/about/services)

What kind of funnel can be done in 1 day?

You can have a simple sales funnel that has an optin page and a tripwire offer page. Or a long form sales page. Includes connecting email automation and other little moving pieces.

Are you using templates?

Yes and no. I have my own collection of templates and layouts that I can mix and match to create the one perfect website for you and look unique to your own style.

What do use to built a site?

I use WordPress and the premium DIVI theme / builder for the last 4 years to craft websites. Your day rate project includes 1 year free updates to the theme. (However the full royal package comes with the *lifetime free updates as well the 2-3 days projects)

How many hours a day rate includes?

You can have me for 6:30-7 hours maximum per day.

What if I need something more but not the royal full package?

While I these packages fit most online business owners, I encourage you to set up a call with me and figure out the best option for you.

Are you doing 5-6 pages websites too?

Of course! In that case you need to book my services for 2-3 days, depending the length and layout uniqueness of the pages.

Have a question that you don't see the answer here?

Book a free chat with me and fire away all you have in your mind.

Let's work together

I invite you to have a quick chat with me, get some questions answered and see if we are connected and able to work together.:)

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This